1. What is the Field of Screams? Three haunted attractions - The Haunted Insane Asylum, Dead River Haunted Hayride, and New England's only 4D haunted maze Cirque du Souls.
2. How scary is it? Field of Screams is not recommended for the faint of heart.
3. Can I get out if I am too scared? Yes, we can escort you back to your group.
4. Is there an age restriction? Can I bring my kids? There is no age restriction but children must be accompanied by an adult. It is not recommended for the very young.
5. Will the actors touch me? Don't touch the actors and the actors won't touch you.
6. How long does it take? From beginning to end, it will last approximately 40 - 60 minutes.
7. Are there restrooms available? Port-a-johns only.
8. Do I need to make a reservation? No, but if you have 15 or more people, you can apply for a group rate.
9. Can I get a refund if I am too scared? You are paying to be scared.
10. Can I get a refund if I get tired of waiting? Thursday and Sunday nights have smaller lines.
11. Are you open if it rains? Please call our Halloween Hotline for up to the minute closure details - 401.397.2201
12. Is there food or drinks available? Yes. Hot dogs, drinks, pop corn, ect. are available.
13. How can I work at the Field of Screams? We announce an actor and actress orientation date via the website and our Facebook page. The orientation takes place in early September. Good workers are always needed!